Pretty Quiet Around Here
Haven’t been thinking about the blog much lately. Project 365 continues to slide but may reappear eventually as something new. I’ve been in collecting mode lately, trying to pull together the obtainium for various projects.
Stuff I’m working on:
- Still trying to finish my Atari Punk Console. I wanted it to have a visual component with some flashing/changing lights. I finally came up with an idea of how to accomplish that, just need a couple more components to do it. I’m building the thing into an old brownie camera.
- I aquired a small B&W TV at a garage sale ($1!) and will be integrating that into my video synth. I will start out with some prototype sound generators and perhaps try to generate some video via the Arduino.
- I still have to come up with a nose cone for the UMERG keg loft rocket, I have a couple ideas of how to accomplish that.
- I also have various rocket projects in play. I’ve been having trouble pushing forward with these because of the high cost of entertainment vs. some of the other things I’m working on. I do want to get going on the sugar motors one way or another though.
- I picked up Reed Ghazala’s book on circuit bending, so have had that in my head lately. I picked a small keyboard at a garage sale (also $1!) that seems to have some bending potential, so I will be tinkering with that. Does anybody have a Speak and Spell or Casio keyboard cluttering up the spare room?